Informacja ogólna administratora danych osobowych
General information on the processing of personal data by
GRUPA AWW Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa
From May 25, 2018. the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "RODO") shall apply.
We therefore present the following information and policies regarding the processing of your personal information by GRUPA AWW Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa.
- Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data is GRUPA AWW Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Niedźwiady 45, 62-800 Kalisz, entered into the Register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS 0000669482, NIP 9680980805, REGON 366214080 (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
If you have any questions about how your personal information is processed by the Company, please contact us by post at:
GRUPA AWW Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa, Niedźwiady 45, 62-800 Kalisz
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose and legal basis of data processing
Your personal information will be processed for the purpose of:
- sale and delivery of the ordered goods (reference: Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO);
- fulfillment of fiscal and accounting obligations (reference: Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO);
- to perform a free data storage service on your account customer (reference: Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO);
- implementing the sales Agreement (reference: Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO);
- establishing, investigating and defending the event of reciprocal claims (reference: Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO);
- making payments (reference: Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO);
- marketing (reference: Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO);
- analytical (reference: Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO);
- statistic (reference: Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO);
- Data recipients
The recipients of your personal data may, where appropriate, be: providers of information and IT systems, logistics service providers, marketing agencies, distribution and logistics partners of the Company, common services providers, Entities providing legal or tax services to the Company, post office operators and couriers, Entities and bodies authorized to receive your personal data in accordance with generally applicable provisions of law, Companies related to the company within the AWW group.
- Transfer of personal data to third countries or international organizations
Your personal data will not be disclosed to non-EU Member States without adequate safeguards.
- Retention period for personal data
Your personal data shall be processed by the Company for the time necessary to achieve the objectives referred to in point 2 and thereafter until the expiry of the limitation period of any claims relating to the performance of the contract/contract or until the retention obligations arising under the law expire, and if consent is given, until it is withdrawn. In the case of any claim found to have been settled by a decision of the lawful authority or by agreement, the retention period of the personal data shall be 10 years from the date on which the judgment or settlement becomes final.
- Your data protection rights
- The right to access and obtain a copy of your personal data
- The right to rectify (correct) your data
- The right to delete your personal data (right to be forgotten)
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to the processing
- The right to withdraw consent for processing of personal data
Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by You at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing of data which has been granted on the basis of prior consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data may be sent in writing to: GRUPA AWW Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa, Niedźwiady 45, 62-800 Kalisz
h. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, when you consider that the processing of personal data infringes the RODO.
A request for access, rectification (correction), transfer or deletion of personal data , as well as restriction of processing or opposition to processing, may be sent in writing to: GRUPA AWW Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa, Niedźwiady 45, 62-800 Kalisz
- Requirement to provide the data
Your data is necessary to fulfil the purposes described in Section 2, it is a condition for the conclusion and implementation of the contract with the Company, results from the implementation of legal obligations or is necessary to achieve the objectives arising from the Company's legitimate interests.
A failure to provide the personal data, or not providing all the required information, shall prevent the Company from taking and executing the specified actions referred to in point 2.
Insofar as the personal data are collected on the basis of your consent, providing data is voluntary.
- Automated decision-making
The Data Administrator shall not make automated decisions.